1. What is PVA fiber?
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber (PVA fiber) is a synthetic fiber made of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) with a high polymerization degree. It is one of the high-tech green building materials.
2. Why should I use PVA fibers in concrete?
PVA fibers are a reinforcement material for cement and concrete, and an ideal anti-cracking material for cement products. With PVA fibers, your projects will be more durable, which helps to reduce engineering maintenance costs.
3. What is the difference between PVA fiber and PP fiber?
● The tensile strength of PVA fibers is 1200-1700 mpa, higher than PP fiber(the 600 mpa). Also, PVA fiber is more expensive.
● The cold resistance of PVA fiber is better than the PP fiber.
4. Are you a manufacturer or supplier?
We are your professional manufacturer of fibers for concrete. Our factory has focused on fiber reinforcement industry for about 20 years.
5. What is the hazard of asbestos (one of raw materials of pva fiber?
All forms of asbestos are carcinogenic to humans.
Breathing in asbestos fibres can cause asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma.
The risk of contracting these diseases increases with the number of fibres inhaled and the risk of lung cancer from inhaling asbestos fibres is also greater if you smoke.
6. What are your payment terms?
Our payment terms are 30% prepayment by T/T, and 70% against B/L or L/C at sight.
7. How many days for delivery?
Within 1 week after receiving the prepayment if in stock. Otherwise will be 2 weeks.
8. What are benefits of PVA fiber?
PVA fibers have high strength, high modulus, and low elongation. It is chemically stable, can resist alkali and sunlight.
PVA fibers improve the performance of your products and give them a longer life, helping to reduce engineering maintenance costs.
9. Are you a PVA fiber manufacturer?
Yes, we are your professional PVA fiber manufacturer. We are specialized in concrete fibers for about 20 years.
10. Can you provide customized packaging?
We provide you with personalized packaging. Available packaging methods include water-soluble packaging bags and water-soluble packaging boxes. We have different specifications for your customization.
11. What are the packaging specifications for each batch of products?
We customize water-soluble packaging bags and water-soluble packaging boxes of various sizes according to your needs. It saves energy and time for you to feed both the fiber and the box directly into the mixer.
12. How long is your delivery cycle ?
Ensuring sufficient supply, we promise to ship within one and a half months.
13. What can I do to improve the ‘pumpability’ of a fiber mix?
● Various factors may affect the pumpability of concrete, such as aggregate and fiber size, shape, and gray scale.
● The water-cement ratio needs to be increased to ensure pumpability.
● Experiments have proved that the use of silica fume and metakaolin can also produce satisfactory pumpability.
● Please ensure a stable air content.
● You need to improve compaction.
● You may also increase the density.
14. How can I reduce the visibility of fibers on the surface my concrete floor?
● It depends. Micro fibers sometimes fluff, depending on the polishing level.
● For low-dose to high-dose macro-fibers, it depends on the level of grinding and polishing.
15. How does air entrainment affect the compressive strength of concrete?
● Air entrainment increases the workability of concrete without increasing in water-cement ratio.
● Compressive strength of concrete is inversely proportional to workability of concrete. When workability of concrete increases, its compressive strength decreases.